Sunday, August 5, 2007

Seven Weeks

And so ends my travels and studies in Iceland. I'm now in New York City, which I will call home for at least a year, perhaps more. I unfortunately did not book time back home or in Seattle, a decision I am somewhat regretting. The city hasn't yet eaten me alive just yet (it's only been two days...), but the move from Reykjavik to NYC is, not surprisingly, staggering.

I know this blog has been rather fragmented, I simply didn't have the time to update on a regular basis. I didn't even get to talking about my studies! Oh, shucks. Suffice it to say, Iceland was a wealth of experiences and a distinctly weird way of finishing my undergraduate. Indeed, there are people and events that I shall never forget.

And, of course, if any of you (ie people who know me in real life, or various channels of virtual life) find yourselves in New York, do not hesitate to look me up! contact me here: perstare [AT] gmail [DOT] com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where in NY are you

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.